Buffalo Wild Wings Tonight
Bring the family to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner tonight and watch Packers vs. Bears in Monday Night Football. Come any time between 4-11 PM. Dine in or Carry out. Buffalo Wild Wings will donate 10% of all sales (less alcohol or promotional discounts) to Leopold Elementary.
Must present this voucher, or the reminder sticker your child will wear home that day, for Leopold to receive the credit.
Attendance Matters Breakfast
Leopold's 2nd Annual "Attendance Matters Breakfast" is scheduled to take place before school on Thursday, November 7th in the cafeteria. The morning will be a time for parents to have a family style breakfast with their child/ren, feel welcome, get to know their child's routine, and most importantly, fully understand the necessity of being present and on time to school everyday.
The schedule for the morning is as follows:
- 7 am- school doors open for students WITH adults attending family breakfast
- 7:00-7:30 Breakfast will be served.
- 7:40- Bell rings and students lead parents to their classrooms
- 7:45-8:00 Parents are invited to stay and participate in the first few minutes of class. The idea is for parents to experience morning routine(job assignments, choosing lunch, schedule for the day), morning meeting, transitions to get to morning specials on time, and other important things that happen in the first few minutes of the day.
- 8:00- parents return to the cafeteria to debrief the morning and discuss strategies for morning timeliness.
or you may call the school office at 204-4240.
Heath Office in Need of Clothing
The Leopold Health Office (nurse's office) is in desperate need of underwear and sweat pants. The Health Office goes through up to 10 sets each week, so this is a high and ongoing need. Girls and/or boys or unisex, size 6-10. Gently used items are acceptable and will be sanitized. If you have any to donate you can drop them off at the school office or send them with your child marked "Health Office".
Currently, there is not a need for coats, hats, scarves, mittens, and t-shirts as they have a supply and no additional storage for these items.
The 2013-14 Leopold Student Directory is now available online. You can find it at leopoldpfo.org under the directory tab. You will need to enter the password (case sensitive):
Many thanks to Ben McPhee for organizing the directory for us!
Please note that the PFO receives this information from the school district per permission on your school registration forms (online or otherwise). The role of the PFO is simply to organize the information and share with families. If you see any errors in your student's information, you can email me and we will correct it.
Other Happenings This Week
There is a Unity Group meeting at 6 pm on Thursday.
Picture retake day is Friday.
Thanks everyone. Have a great week!